We Provide Tree Surgery
Training qualifications and experience
Raise the Youth provide tree surgery, hedge cutting and arboricultural services. We have NPTC and site safety qualified staff, with years of experience of delivering all types of work, as well as being a registered training provider. We have the skills and experience to deliver work to a good quality and our aim is to deliver a quality service to the community first, and providing work experience and training opportunities for young people if the customer is happy for us to do so.
We are fully insured and follow all health and safety guidelines, our staff are health and safety trained and all trainees have undertaken training to equip them for working on site and dealing with customers. We cover all aspects of work and we aim to be competitive in our pricing. Ask us for a quote and speak to us if you get a better quote from elsewhere. We pay our staff and apprentices as any company would, but any profit made is reinvested back into communities young people and families who need support.
- We deliver site clearance work for industry via commercial construction firms, and small businesses
- We are often the company of choice for charitable / community providers due to our company ethos (eg clearing sites to create community gardens)
- We are preferred providers for public sector organisations
- We deliver private / domestic work
- Specific types of work delivered
- We can help with landscaping including hedge removal, cutting and trimming
- We can help with pollarding, crown reduction, and crown thinning
- We can help with felling and dismantling
- We can also help with stump grinding
- We have approval to deliver rail track safety work (PTS with AC/DC endorsements)
Why use Raise services
Young people are telling us they want to get involved in tree surgery work. By using Raise the Youth services we are providing you with a quality service, while you also provide young people with real opportunities for work placement, experience and apprenticeships, at a time when jobs are hard to find. We want young people to be given a chance.
Any profits we make from this service will be diverted back into our organisation to enable us to reach more children, young people, families and communities in need.
Contracting with us can help organisations meet their corporate social responsibility targets. We deliver services you would pay for anyway, at a competitive rate, but by using us you are supporting communities and young people.
Let’s raise the youth and invest in our future!